|High Wycombe||cnr Roe Hwy & Kalamunda Road||Sunday 23rd April||12 noon||Book Tickets|
|Innaloo||Cedric street, Opp Stirling Station||Friday 28th April||7.30pm||Book Tickets|
|Innaloo||Cedric street, Opp Stirling Station||Saturday 29th April||1pm & 7.30pn||Book Tickets|
|Innaloo||Cedric street, Opp Stirling Station||Sunday 30th April||1pm||Book Tickets|
|Innaloo||Cedric street, Opp Stirling Station||Friday 12th May||7.30pm||Book Tickets|
|Innaloo||Cedric street, Opp Stirling Station||Saturday 13th May||1pm & 7.30pn||Book Tickets|
|Innaloo||Cedric street, Opp Stirling Station||Sunday 14th May||1pm||Book Tickets|
|Innaloo||Cedric street, Opp Stirling Station||Friday 19th May||7.30pm||Book Tickets|
|Innaloo||Cedric street, Opp Stirling Station||Saturday 20th May||1pm & 7.30pn||Book Tickets|
|Innaloo||Cedric street, Opp Stirling Station||Sunday 21st May||1pm||Book Tickets|
|Innaloo||Cedric street, Opp Stirling Station||Friday 26th May||7.30pm||Book Tickets|
|Innaloo||Cedric street, Opp Stirling Station||Saturday 27th May||1pm & 7.30pn||Book Tickets|
|Innaloo||Cedric street, Opp Stirling Station||Sunday 28th May||12 noon||Book Tickets|
No concessions, carers cards or companion cards. All adults are actually paying a concession rate. You will not find a cheaper professional two hour live show anywhere.
- None of the seats are numbered, the earllier you arrive and enter the bigtop, the better the seat the usher can give you, this includes online tickets too.
Effective from 20th Sept 13 our seating structure will change, all ringside tickets can only be purchased online (front row only) Our other seats will be Centre View, and Side View. All vouchers, discounted tickets and complimentary tickets will be in the side view section. Centre view prices $30 adult $20 Child, Side view $20 adult $15 child.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR VOUCHERS AND COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS. ALL KIDS FREE VOUCHERS WILL BECOME NULL AND VOID AS OF THE 1ST AUGUST 2009 DUE TO A NEW PRICING STRUCTURE TAKING PLACE AS OF THE MENTIONED DATE. ALL VOUCHERS AND COUPONS CAN BE CANCELLED WITHOUT NOTICE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE MANAGEMENT. PLEASE DISCUSS YOUR OPTIONS WITH THE ATTENDANT AT THE BOX OFFICE.
- Vouchers and complimentary tickets that are dated must me used on that date. Dates are stated either on front or back of tickets. Tickets that have a date scratched out must be signed by authorised person of Circus Joseph Ashton. Complimentary tickets that say any day/ any session must still be booked in, because if we are sold out this ticket does not gain you entrance. All vouchers and coupons must be redeemed at our box office. These are cash deals and cannot be used with tickets bought online. Any promotional vouchers are valid only for side view seating. Any vouchers that have been altered and do not carry the signature of a staff member will not be honoured.
- Credit card facilities are now available by purchasing tickets online! To purchase your ticket online, Click here for Tickets. PLEASE READ ALL THIS TICKET INFO FIRST. MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE YOUR SESSION CAREFULLY AS WE CANNOT EXCHANGE DATES AND TIMES. IF TICKETS HAVE SOLD OUT ONLINE, YOU CAN TRY OUR HOTLINE FOR TICKETS. PRESENT YOUR PRINTOUT OF ONLINE BOOKINGS TO OUR ENTRANCE OF THE BIG TOP, NOT THE BOX OFFICE.
- During school holiday periods door sales are extremely limited, we advise to book either online or call our hotline number between 9am and 6pm.
- Prams are not allowed in the bigtop as it is against health and safety regulations
- Children aged 2 or under get in free, providing they sit on parents lap and are not occupying another seat.16 years and over is considered an adult.
- Booking hotline 0411 30 20 95 ( We do advise people to make a booking)
- Circus Joseph Ashton has the right to cancel a show due to an emergency or extreme weather conditions.
- Our show goes for 2 hours including an intermission.
- There are no eftpos or credit card facilities at circus box office, just cash transactions only.